Hello and Welcome!
In todays video and card we will be creating a super fun Swish n’ Pop Card! We will combine several stamp sets to create an lunchtime office scene for our mischievous employees! These little mice will be sending paper airplanes from one desk to another and our Swish n’ Pop mechanism will allow us to have one of these little airplanes flying through the air into the other desk! The sentiment for the inside of this card will say “Sending Smiles, From My Desk to Yours!”.
I will show you how easy it is to create this fun interactive card by mixing and matching several of your stamp sets!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please hit the thumb up and subscribe and don’t forget to hit the notification bell so that you don’t miss a singe video!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Virtual Friends Add-on
- Lawn Fawn Crazy Antics
- Lawn Fawn Plane and Simple
- Lawn Fawn You’re Just My Type
- Lawn Fawn Swish n’ Pop Pull Tab Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Petite Paper Pack 6×6
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Textured Dot Cardstock “Pastels” 80lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Acetate Sheets
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- uni-ball Signs White Gel Pen
- Mini Brads
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Pink, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Cobalt Blue, Lt Green, Green, Beige, Mid Brown, Lt Gray, Gray, Gray Brown
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Tombow Permanent Tape Runner
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tim Holtz Titanium 9.5″ Shears
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine