Hello and Welcome!!! I’m so very excited to tell you that I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Lawn Fawn for the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #68 – Something Old, Something New!!! I really can’t tell you how honored and grateful I am to be asked to do this! The link to the Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge is posted on my blog.
In todays video we will be creating a fun Fortune Teller Tabby Card. I’ll be using some old images as well as some newer ones. I also wanted to make the fortune telling machine look like an old machine that these children had found in a newer amusement park! This is a fun way to use your Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies in a new and creative way. We will use the “You’re Clawsome” Stamps and some simple masking to turn this claw machine into a fortune teller machine! Lots of fun!!!
The link to the Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge is pictured below and where you can go to get inspired or submit a project of your own!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Coaster Critters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn You’re Clawsome Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fortune Teller Tabby Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Screen Time Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card Theater Add-on Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Holiday
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Neutrals 100lb
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Liquid Stardust
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Yellow, Wine Red, Orange, Lt Brown, Gray Brown, Dk Brown, Oatmeal, Brown, Flesh Colour, Cornflour Blue, Lilac, Violet, Lt Blue, Dk Gray, Lt Gray, Sugared Almond Pink, Black
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Glass Media Mat
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Milled Lavender, Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord, Black Soot
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White