Hello! I really hope that you are all staying happy and healthy during this difficult time! I thought that it would be fun to do an uplifting card..so I decided to create this super fun birthday card using some products from the Lawn Fawn Collection! I will also be showing you how to extend your frame die in order to make a longer frame. This is so quick and easy to do!!! We will also be using the brand new Cloudy Stencil to create a beautiful sky!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #73 – Birthday (Pictured below).
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Really High Five Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Reverse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Windows Dies
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings Stencils Cloudy Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Mini Dye Ink Pads Front Porch
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Dye Ink Pad Fish Tank
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Cardstock 100lb Canned Pumpkin
- Lawn Fawn Cardstock 100lb Pixie Dust
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Pink, Oatmeal, Dk Oatmeal, Beige, Brown, Dk Brown, Lt Gray, Gray Brown, Yellow, Scarlet Red, Wine Red, May Green, Green
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen .1mm Black
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape
- 28 Lilac Lane – Buttons Galore & More Seaside Holiday
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Brushes
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Fiskars Teresa Collins Scissors
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score