Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be creating this fun Lawn Fawn Scalloped Treat Box using Lawn Fawn products! I thought that this beach theme would be fun for a retirement theme…but I also think that this would be a great Party Favor for a beach themed wedding. It would be fun to have two sets of flip flops in the sand creating a Mr. and Mrs. scene. Also, if you are making a lot of party favors this is pretty simple to mass produce!
This Party Favor was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #54 – Perfect for Parties (pictured below).
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Scalloped Treat Box Die
- Lawn Fawn Scalloped Treat Box Winter House Add-on Dies
- Lawn Fawn Box Card Pop-up Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Simple Wavy Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Wave Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Life is Good Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn On the Beach Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Trimmings Aquamarine Cord
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Kraft 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Mermaid 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles Petite Paper Pack 6″x6″
- Lawn Fawn Spring Fling Petite Paper Pack 6″x6″
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tombow Dual Tip Markers – N00, 373, 451, 942, 977, 873, 761
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Titanium Shears 9.5″
- Teresa Collins Scissors Pink
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine