In todays card and video we will be creating a cute and colorful Easter card!
We will be using the beautiful and colorful Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pads to do lots of the coloring on this fun little card! In order to set the scene for this card design we will use the Foursquare Backdrop Die Set and the Lawn Clippings Cloudy Stencil.
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #95 – Card Sketch as pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Easter Before ‘n Afters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Grassy Border Dies
- Lawn Fawn Tiny Tags Dies
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiments Banners Dies
- Lawn Fawn Foursquare Backdrop: Portrait Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings – Cloudy Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Liquid Stardust
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pads – Key Lime Fizz, Fruit Punch, Grape Slush, Lemon Drop, Berry Smoothie, Blue Raspberry, Pool Party
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Sugared Almond Pink, Peach Pink, Lt Violet, Orange, Yellow, Lt Blue, Lt Green, Oatmeal, Mid Brown, Gray Brown
- Recollections Brads – Medium Pastels Circles
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz 9.5″ Titanium Scissors
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- We R Memory Keepers Bone Folder
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Impressed Dauber Kit
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Brushes
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Tombow Permanent Tape Runner
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine