Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be creating a simple yet elegant card using the beautiful Floral Fantasy Background Stamp from My Favorite Things! All of the coloring will be done using Tombow Markers and a blender pen. I will show you one of the cards pictured here from start to finish and the other one will be described in detail at the end of the video.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- MFT Floral Fantasy Background Stamp
- MFT Gumball Greetings Stamps
- MFT Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Dies
- MFT Die-namics Blueprints 27 Dies
- Tombow Markers – N00, 653, 676, 243, 296, 346, 985, 925, N95
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Scotch Photo Mounting Tape
- Queen & Co. Topping Set Pastel Diamonds
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Soft Finish Cardstock 100lb – White, Lavender
- Martha Stewart Score Board
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Paper Trimmer