Hello and Welcome! Today we will be making a galaxy sky with the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads and his beautiful Swirling Star Die Set. We will also be using the Nuvo Mica Mist Spray and Tim’s Picket Fence Acrylic Paint to add some texture and sparkle to the sky.
Thank you so much for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed the video. If you did then please select the “Like” button and also “subscribe”. Have a great day!!!
The supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix Thinlits Swirling Stars Dies
- Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix Movers and Shapers Tiny Shapes
- Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix Movers and Shapers BIGZ L Tray
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Adornments Stars
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Metallic Stickers Quotations
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Kraft-stock Metallic
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Black Soot, Dusty Concord, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Paint Picket Fence
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Mica Mist Silver Smoke
- Scotch ATG 700 Tape Runner Permanent
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Cardstock 100lb
- Fan Brush