In todays video we will be creating some elegant snowflake ornaments! We will be using the absolutely beautiful new Stunning Snowflake Die Set from the Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Collection!
We will also be creating a 3D poinsettia for our ornament…and I will show you how to do a little bit of sculpting to get this to look more realistic! Then we will add a little bit of a snowy affect to the petals on our flower.
These ornaments would make a great gift for a friend, co-worker, or teacher…and don’t forget to keep one for yourself!!!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Stunning Snowflake Dies
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Funky Festive Dies
- We R Memory Keepers Nesting Circle Dies
- Tim Holtz Metallic Droplets
- Tim Holtz Trimmings/Metallic
- Tim Holtz Quote Chips Christmas Noel (Red/White, White/Red)
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Spun Sugar, Festive Berries, Aged Mahogany, Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Kraft-stock idea-ology Metallic Gold/Silver
- Marvy Uchida Snow Marker
- We R Memory Keepers Impressed Stamping Dauber Kit
- Gina K Connect Glue
- Sizzix Paper Sculpting Tool Kit
- ATG700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Lawn Fawn Sparkle Cardstock Pixie Dust 100lb
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine