Hello and Welcome! In today’s video I will be creating a fun flap card using the Lawn Fawn Lift the Flap Die Set. This card would be great as a get well card or a card to lift someone’s spirits!
I hope you enjoyed today’s video. If you did please select the “like” button and “subscribe!
Thank you so much and have a great day!!!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Plane and Simple Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Blue Skies Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Upon a Star Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Happy Village Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountain Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lift the Flap Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside in Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider Dies
- Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Sticky Note
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Mermaid
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Nuetrals
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- ELizabeth Craft Design Soft Finish Cardstock 85lb
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Tombow Markers – N00, N95, 800
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Peacock Feathers
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Fine Detail Embossing Powder Glacier White
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape 1″
- Tombow Mono Sand Eraser
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
This is gorgeous!!
Thank you so much!
this is sooooo cool! love the sentiment with the interactive cards!! looooove the front, and how the flap is even decorated inside!!! soooooo cool!! soooo encouraging! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Hi Samantha! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Such a compliment coming from you! I had such fun making this card!!!