Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be using this adorable Peacock stamp set from the Lawn Fawn Peacock Before ‘n Afters Stamp and Dies Sets. We will also be creating an amazing sky background using the beautiful Nuvo Shimmer Powders. These are so easy and fun to use!
Today’s card is designed for the Current Lawn Fawn Challenge which is called “Spectacular Skies” pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Peacock Before ‘n Afters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Sunrise Backdrop Die
- Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Mermaid
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Sticky Note
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Farmers Market Cube Pack
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Shimmer Powders – Solar Flare, Violet Brocade, Cherry Bomb, Blue Blitz
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Pure Sheen Confetti Peacock Feathers Set
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – 999 Blender, Bright Yellow, Yellow, Scarlet Red, Violet, Purple, Cobalt Blue
- Strathmore Mixed Media Vellum Surface 184lb Cardstock 6″x8″
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Gina K. Therm-o-web White Foam Squares
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Ranger Inkssential Craft Sheet
- Clearsnap Color Catcher
- We r Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Terese Collins Fiskars Scissors
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
oh wow, this is just amazing!!
Thank you so much!