Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be creating a fun Candied Apple Treat Box. We will be using several products from Lawn Fawn….but I really wanted to show you how to use the products you already have in a different way. So with a few creative cuts we can turn a mountain into a Candied Apple!!! Not sure what I’m talking about…then let’s check out today’s video.
Today’s video was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Challenge #61 – Awesome Autumn which is pictured below.
As always, thank you so very much for stopping by today. If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”. I hope you all have a great day!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Apple Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountain Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Basket Dies
- Lawn Fawn Simple Gift Card Slots Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fall Tiny Tags Dies
- Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag Dies
- Lawn Fawn Bugs and Kisses Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Tree Before ‘n Afters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Paper Bag
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Trimmings Hemp Cord Lime
- Lawn Fawn Fall Fling 6″x6″ Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Fall Fling 12″x12″ Collection Pack
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers – Mustard Seed, Spun Sugar, Wild Honey, Tumbled Glass
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Water Brush
- Tim Holtz Distress Archival Ink Pad Vintage Photo
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Aged Mahogany, Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs, Forest Moss
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White
- Gina K. Therm-o-web Foam Squares White
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer 12″
I love your gift bags. They are so cute! I’ll have to watch the video later when I have time. I just started my own lifestyle blog recently, so I’m looking at other like minded blogs for inspiration. I didn’t see a subscribe button on your blog, but I’ll subscribe to your YouTube channel.
Hi Annette! Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I wish you all the best with your new blog!
these are amazing and so creative!! love them! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!
Hi Francesca! Thank you so much! As always, I love playing along with the Lawn Fawn Challenges!