Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
Today I thought it would be fun to join in on the current Scenic Route Challenge by creating a fun 3D card and video!
I decided that it would be fun to take you inside the scene by creating a fun little shadow box. This scene was inspired by weekend trips to my Grandparents cottage when I was a young girl. It was always such a magical place to me…full of sunshine and happiness! The sentiment which says “May the rays of sunlight warm your heart” from the Ai Garden TF Set, as well as, the beautiful cottage from the Ai Cottage TF Set will perfectly set the scene for todays card!
In this video I will give you all of the dimensions and measurements to create this simple…and easy to create…shadow box design. The dimensions that I have used will allow this card to fit into a standard A2 size envelope!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Ai WC Little Girls Set (5053)
- Ai Cottage TF Set (4202)
- Ai Garden TF Set (4203)
- Ai Beach Babes Set (SC0653)
- Ai His & Hers Flying High Set (SC0649)
- Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5062)
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Pink, Yellow, Orange, Haze Blue, May Green, Green, Flesh Colour, Pale Rose, Dk Pink, Blue Gray, Beige, Mid Brown, Lt Gray, Gray
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- 1/4” Scor-tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Gina K. Connect Glue
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer 9..5”
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine