Hello!!! In todays video we will be creating a really cute Mice on Ice Bridge Card! If you haven’t seen one of these cards before then you are going to love this card. I will show you how to cut and fold your cardstock in order to create this unique bridge design.
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #87 – Card Sketch which is pictured below!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Mice on Ice Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lacy Heart Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Forest Border Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners Dies
- Lawn Fawn Let it Shine 6”x6” Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Pine Needle, Evergreen Bough
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad – Speckled Egg
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Sugared Almond Pink, Lt Carmine, Turquoise Green, Lt Gray, Platinum Brown
- Ranger Detail Blending Tools
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer 12”
- We R Memory Keepers Bone Folder
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Impressed Daubers Kit w/ Case
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
Oh wow, this is so cool!!
Hi Gab! Thank you!!!
This is adorable! And the bridge design makes it so special!
Hi Rosali! Thank you!!!