Watch video tutorial here!
Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
I am really excited to show you todays slider card! We will be using the Slider Die (4764) to create the mechanism that will allow these two adorable llamas to have a sweet kiss!!!
In order to have these two images face each other, we will need to stamp the reverse image of our llama. I will show you a really simple way to do this which will give you a perfect reverse image every time!!!
Our images for this card are from the brand new Llama Set (5458), which includes several coordinating images and cute little sentiments that we will use to complete this fun scene!
We will do some ink blending using our Distress Oxide Ink Pads and off camera I did some simple coloring using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens….but I have listed all of the colors that I used down below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the Like and Subscribe buttons and don’t forget to hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below. Click the products below to make a purchase. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which are at no additional costs to you.
- Art Impressions Llama Set (5458)
—- https://shrsl.com/3dn03 (Art Impressions)
- Art Impressions Halloween Slimline (5460)
—-https://shrsl.com/3c3dx (Art Impressions)
- Art Impressions Slider Die (4764)
—-https://shrsl.com/3c3e0 (Art Impressions)
- Art Impressions Bookmark Dies (5223)
—-https://shrsl.com/3c3e5 (Art Impressions)
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender
—- https://shrsl.com/3bomz (Scrapbook.com)
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Pink Flamingo, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Turquoise Green, Marine Green, Cobalt Blue, May Green, Mustard, Dark Oatmeal, Lt Gray
- Hero Arts Blender Brushes
—- https://shrsl.com/3bon0 (Scrapbook.com)
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Trimmings Aquamarine Cord
—- https://shrsl.com/3bon1 (Scrapbook.com)
- Buttons Galore & More Shimmerz Sunset
—- https://shrsl.com/3bon4 (Scrapbook.com)
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
—- https://shrsl.com/3bon5 (Scrapbook.com)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Salvaged Patina
—- https://shrsl.com/3bon8 (Scrapbook.com)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Peacock Feathers
—- https://shrsl.com/3bon9 (Scrapbook.com)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Twisted Citron
—- https://shrsl.com/3bona (Scrapbook.com)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Mowed Lawn
—- https://shrsl.com/3bond (Scrapbook.com)
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
—- https://shrsl.com/3bonh (Scrapbook.com)
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
—- https://shrsl.com/3c78z (Scrapbook.com)
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
—- https://shrsl.com/3boni (Scrapbook.com)
- 1/4” Hole Punch or We R Memory Keepers – Crop-A-Dile – Power Punch – 1/4 Inch
—- https://shrsl.com/3bonn (Scrapbook.com)
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape 1 1/2”, 1/2″ or Mint Tape Bundle – Low Tack and Repositionable
—- https://shrsl.com/3bonq (Scrapbook.com)
- Scor-tape 1/8” or Scrapbook.com 1/8” Tape
—- https://shrsl.com/3bont (Scrapbook.com)
—- https://shrsl.com/3bonv (Scrapbook.com)
- We R Memory Keepers Silicone Mat
—- https://shrsl.com/3bonw (Scrapbook.com)
- My Sweet Petunia Misti
—- https://shrsl.com/3bony (Scrapbook.com)
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
—- https://shrsl.com/3boo1 (Scrapbook.com)
- EK Success Anti-static Powder Tool or Ranger Ink – Anti-Static Pouch
—- https://shrsl.com/3boo4 (Scrapbook.com)
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
—- https://shrsl.com/3boo7 (Scrapbook.com)
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
—- https://shrsl.com/3booa (Scrapbook.com)
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Core’dinations – 8.5 x 11 Cardstock 65lb – Value Pack – Great White – 50 sheets
—- https://shrsl.com/3c79b (Scrapbook.com)