Hello Ai Fans!!!
In today’s card and video I will be showing you how to create a fun slimline card using the brand new Santa Twister Set (5348). To set the scene we will be using the Distress Oxide Inks to create a snowy night sky! We will color the images using the Distress Markers and a waterbrush to give this cute little Santa a vintage look!
These twisters are so much fun to create…just keep in mind that you will need the Twist Frame Die Set (5218) in order to create any of these wonderful Twister designs.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like’ button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Santa Twist Set (5348)
- Art Impressions Animal Nativity Set (5350)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Art Impressions Twist Frame Die Set (5218)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads- Squeezed Lemonade, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers – Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, Fired Brick, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Carved Pumpkin
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Gina K. Masking Magic
- Gina K. Connect Glue
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Imagine Crafts Sheer Shimmer Spritz Frost
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
- Studio 71 Gesso White
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Spellbinders Die Cutting Machine
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board