Hello Ai Fans!!!
I’ve got another brand new design in the Gift Card Holder Collection! In this video we will be using this adorable little Snowman GCH Set! I don’t know about you….but I’m always in need of Gift Card Holders for the holidays. It seems like I never have enough of them! These would be so easy to mass produce and have at the ready for your holiday gifts!
I will show you some simple coloring using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
Art Impressions Snowman GCH Set (5340)
—-https://shrsl.com/3c0rb (Art Impressions)
Art Impressions Envelope GCH Set (5344)
—-https://shrsl.com/3c0rf (Art Impressions)
- uni-ball Signo Gel Pen White or Sakura Gelly Roll White Gel Pen
- Lawn Fawn Snowday Remix Collection Pack 12″x12″
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Haze Blue, Sugared Almond Pink, Lt Gray, Orange, Scarlet Red, Mid Brown, Oatmeal, Persian Green
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Festive Berries
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Scor-tape 1/4″
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine