Hello! In today’s video we will be creating a fun little scene card using products from the Lawn Fawn Collection. The coloring will be done using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. So let’s go ahead and get started…..
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Challenge #60 – Create a Scene which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for visiting me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Wild for You Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Life is Good Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Plane and Simple Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop Portrait Die
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Grassy Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Ocean Waves Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Cilantro
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Beige, Dk Brown, Lt Green, Deep Green, Mid Green, Olive Green, Oatmeal, Brown, Yellow, Orange, Sugared Almond Pink
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Chipped Saphire, Mowed Lawn
- Teresa Collins Scissors
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pens – White, Black
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine