Hello and Welcome!
In today’s video we will be creating a fun Window Flap Card using the brand new Lawn Fawn Shutter Card Add-on Die! This fun card design can be used for many different themes and is very simple to create. We will use the beautiful Lawn Fawn Fall Fling Petite Paper Pack to create the background layers! Our coloring will be done using the Tim Holtz Distress Markers and a waterbrush!
Todays video was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #86 – Halloween and Fall Inspiration as pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Pick of the Patch Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Costume Party Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Shutter Card Add-on Dies
- Lawn Fawn Cute Cobweb Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fall Fling Petite Paper Pack 6×6
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Autumn
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Licorice
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers – Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain, Ground Espresso, Antique Linen, Black Soot, Wilted Violet
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Spectum Noir Tri-blend Marker Lavender Blend
- Wiggly Eyes
- Buttons Galore & More Sparkletz Embellishments Winter Wishes
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- We R Memory Keepers Bone Folder
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Original Stamp Postitioner
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti Stamp Postitioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer 12”