Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In todays video and card we will be creating a fun slimline card using the adorable little fairies from the Fairy Cubbies Set!
We will create a beautiful sparkly sky using some metallic watercolors and the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks. Also, I thought it would be fun to use the Block Letter Die Set to accent the sentiment and to give our little fairies a fun place to hang out!!!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Block Letter Die Set (5072)
- Art Impressions Fairy Cubbies Set (5345)
- Art Impressions Be Happy Laugh Lines (5279)
- Lawn Fawn Sm Slimline w/ Lift the Flaps Dies
- Lawn Fawn Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Spring
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Premium Cardstock 100lb Lavender
- Prima Marketing Art Philosophy Metallic Accents
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Sugared Almond Pink, Dk Pink, Lt Violet, Purple, Flesh Colour, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Oatmeal, Lt Blue, Cobalt Blue, Persian Green, May Green, Deep Green, Brown, Mid Brown
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Twisted Citron, Rustic Wilderness, Crackling Campfire, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer 12”
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- ATG700 Tape Dispenser
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- iCraft Purple Tape
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Zig Memory System Pure Black .05 Pen
- Post-it Notes