Hello and Welcome!!! In todays video I thought it would be fun to make a fun St. Patrick’s Day card for a special friend. We will be using this adorable little girl image from the Penny Black collection which is called “a good friend”. All of the coloring will be done using the Tim Holtz Distress Markers…which I have to say….I really enjoyed using!!!
I really hope you enjoyed todays video! If you did please select the “like” button and “subscribe”!
Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope you have a great day!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Penny Black “a good friend” Stamp Set
- Penny Black Wavy Stitch Edges Creative Dies
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers – Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Seedless Preserves, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Vintage Photo, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pads – Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Sapphire, Peeled Paint, Twisted Citron
- Tim Holtz Mixed Media Glass Mat
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Tombow Power Tape Glue Tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape 1″
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens – Crystal Clear, Spun Gold
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine