Hello! In todays video we will be creating a cute and uplifting card using an adorable image from the Penny Black Collection. We will be modifying the image slightly to add a wonderful heart with a great big hug! So lets go ahead and get started….
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Penny Black Snuggles Stamps 30-660
- Penny Black Ribbon Stackers Dies 51-409
- Lawn Fawn Candy Hearts Dies
- Hero Hues Cards/Envelopes Earth Mix
- Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pads – Gathered Twigs, Festive Berries, Spun Sugar
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Mini Snips 5”
- Versafine Ink Pad Vintage Sepia
- Imagine Crafts Sheer Shimmer Spritz Frost
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- ATG 700 Tape Dispenser Permanent Double Sided Tape
- We R Memory Keepers Mini Precision Press
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Therm-o-web Gina K. Designs Connect Glue
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Oatmeal, Dk Brown, Lt Pink, Blender
- Tombow Power Tape Glue Tape
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen – White, Black
- Queen and Co. Fimo Fun Topping Set
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine