Hello! In today’s video we will be using this beautiful Dahlia Collage Stamp from Stampendeous! I absolutely love this stamp because there are just so many possibilities! Today I wanted to create a simple but impactful card by highlighting a single flower. I also wanted to create a navy blue and pink combination….for some reason this color combination just kept kicking around in my head and I had to do something with these two colors together.
Thank you so much for visiting me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Stampendeous 6″x6″ Cling Rubber Stamp Dahlia Collage
- Stampendeous Clear Stamp Daisy Thanks
- Hero Arts Infinity Nesting Rectangles Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Rainbow
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 36 lb Cardstock Vellum
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Pink, Geranium Red, Yellow, Scarlet Red, Lt Green, Green
- Tim Holtz Waterbrush Detailer Tip
- Tsukineko Versafine Clair Ink Pad Twighlight
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink Pad
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Ranger Embossing Powder Seafoam White
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Titanium Shears 9.5″
- We r Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Scor-Tape 1/4″
- iCraft Purple Tape