Hello!!! In today’s video we will be creating a fun, whimsical Llama Snow Globe Card using the sweet Llama image from Lawn Fawn. We will also be using the super fun Stampers Anonymous Shifter Dots Stencil from Tim Holtz! This Stencil is so great….can’t wait to show you…so let’s get started.
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #63 – Card Sketch which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Snow Globe Gift Tag Dies
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Ornaments Dies
- Lawn Fawn Love Ya Line Border Die
- Lawn Fawn Say What? Christmas Critters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Prisma Glitter
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Pixie Dust
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Clear Acetate
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Liquid Stardust
- Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Shifter Dots Layering Stencil
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Weathered Wood, Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Pink, Sugared Almond Pink, Flesh Colour, Gray, Black
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Dream Drops Love Potion
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Versafine Clair Ink Pad Morning Mist
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips 1/8″
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Tech Tools T-square 12″
- iCraft Purple Tape
- EK Success Anti Static Powder Tool
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
Such a great take on our sketch! Love your globe and Amazing background! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin
Hi Karin! I had so much fun creating this card for the challenge! Thank you so much for your sweet comments!
That snow globe with the llama is just too cute, love it. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!
Hi Joyce! Thank you so much for your encouraging words! This was such a fun challenge!!!
This is so so cute!
Hi Gab! Your the best….thank you!