Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In today’s video and card we will be creating a magical foiled butterfly card! We will be using the adorable new Koalas Set (5349) and the beautiful butterflies from the Bible Journaling Butterfly Set (5200).
We will do some Minc Toner Ink Foil Stamping!!! This is a great way to use your stamps in a beautiful new way! I’ll show you the process of applying the toner ink and some stamping tips and techniques.
If you love these little Koala stamps then please click check out my other videos using this stamp set – Art Impressions Koala Hugs Card and Art Impressions Koala Celebration Card.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Bible Journaling Butterfly Stamp Set (5200)
- Art Impressions Koalas Set (5349)
- Art Impressions Fairy Cubbies Set (5345)
- Art Impressions Flag Double Stitched Dies (5133)
- Art Impressions Rectangle Double Sttiched Dies (5063)
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Pink, Lt Gray, Gray Brown, Black
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Petite Paper Pack 6”x6”
- Glossy White Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Tombow Permanent Tape Runner
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Mini Precision Press Stamp Positioner
- iCraft Purple Tape
- iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Sheets Rainbow
- Heidi Swapp Minc Machine
- Heidi Swapp Minc Toner Ink
- Heidi Swapp Minc Toner Stamp Pad
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner