Hello! In today’s video we will be creating a fun Easter card using some stamps and dies from Doodlebug Designs, Inc.
I have always loved the fun and whimsical papers by this company but I just recently realized that they now have stamps and coordinating die sets. So I selected this cute and adorable “Hoppy Easter Doodle” set. This is what we will be using for today’s card. We will be creating both the outside and the inside of this card today.
If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you all have a wonderful week!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Doodlebug Designs Inc. Hoppy Easter Doodle Stamps and Dies
- Doodlebug Designs Inc. Spring Things 6×6 Paper Pad
- Sizzix Framelits Dotted Rectangles Dies
- Sizzix Framelits Banners #3 Dies
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender (999), Lt Pink, Pink, Yellow, Scarlet Red, Pale Green, May Green, Lilac, Violet, Lt Blue, Turquoise Green, Lt Gray, Mid Gray
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape 1″
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Fiskars Scissors Teresa Collins – Pink, Pink and White Stripe
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner