Hello and Welcome! Today we will create a fun rainbow robot card! We will be using several stamps and Dies from the Lawn Fawn Collection. This adorable little robot is from the Charge Me Up Stamp and Dies Sets. We will create a textural sunny sky and we will be coloring in our robots with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #78 – Create a Scene (which is pictured below).
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Charge Me Up Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Starry Backdrops Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn For You, Deer Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Sunrise Backdrop Die
- Lawn Fawn Cole’s ABC’s Dies
- Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card Pop-up Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Licorice
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Ripe Persimmon
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Silver Lining
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Geranium Red, Scarlet Red, Yellow, May Green, Cornflour Blue, Violet, Lt Gray, Gray
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
How cool is this!!! Robot rainbowI love your cool scene – so perfect for our challenge!! Fabulous coloring and design! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin
Hi Karin! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Thank you for your wonderful inspiration!!!
What a great scene! Love your rainbow of robots!!