Hello Ai Fans!!!
The images we will be using for todays video and card are from the wonderful Lovable Animals Set (5219). We are going to use the adorable little elephant as our focal point!
To set the scene for this card we will be creating a quilted background using the Hexagon Double Stitched Dies (5135) and the beautiful water based Mermaid Markers from Jane Davenport! I will show you how to quickly create these colorful quilt pieces using a fun watercolor technique! It is so simple, fun and easy to do!!!
As I mentioned in the video, I had previously done a few videos using some of the images that I used in todays video which are linked here.
Art Impressions Baby Critters Card and Art Impressions Lovable Valentine Cards w/ Shimmer Powders
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Lovable Animals Set (5219)
- Art Impressions Baby Critters Set (5499HL)
- Art Impressions Hexagon Double Stitched Dies (5135)
- Art Impressions Flag Double Stitched Dies (5133)
- Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers Set (Beach, Coral, Reef, Jellyfish, Deep Sea, Blue Bottle, Byron Bay, Siren, Seaweed, Pirate’s Gold, Starfish, Lobster)
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Sugared Almond Pink, Lt Gray, Gray
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheet Pack 6×6 Permanent
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Black 100lb Cardstock
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Buttons Galore & More Sparkletz Embellishments Snow Crystals
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- We R Memory Keepers Bone Folder
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Spring