Hello Ai Fans!!!
In today’s video and card we will be creating a fun “Christmas Bee” card! I’ll show you how to create this super fun hexagon shaped card! We will be using the Christmas Bee Set (5042) for our cute little images as well as the sentiment.
We will also ink up our 3-D embossing folder to create a honeycomb background for our little bees! To add a beautiful metallic look to our images we will color them in using the Prima Art Philosophy Metallic Accents. And for a finishing touch, we will spatter the background with these metallics to give it a little bit more shimmer!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the thumbs up and subscribe. Don’t forget to hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Christmas Bee Set (5042)
- Art Impressions Hexagon Double Stitched Dies (5135)
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Honeycomb Frenzy
- Lawn Fawn Textured Dot Cardstock “Pastels” 80lb
- Prima Art Philosophy Metallic Accents
- Buttons Galore & More Shimmerz Embellishments Sunset
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Mustard Seed
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer