Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
Wait…wait…don’t put your Easter stamps away yet….I’ve got a fun little Easter Chicks Birthday Card to show you!
In todays video and card we will be using the adorable Easter Chicks Set (5401) and the Hexagon Double Stitched Dies (5135). We will also grab a Happy Birthday sentiment from the Baby Critters Set (5400HL). I have used these little critters on a previous card Art Impressions Baby Critters Card seen here!
I will be showing you how to create a super fun hexagon shaped card! I will also show you how to create a beautiful background as well as how to do some simple coloring using the Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Easter Chicks Set (5401)
- Art Impressions Baby Critters Set (5400HL)
- Art Impressions Hexagon Double Stitched Dies (5135)
- Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers – Beach, Pirate’s Gold, Coral, Starfish, Seaweed, Siren
- uni-ball Signs White Gel Pen
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Nuvo Jewel Drops Orange Marmalade
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Fiskars 12″ Paper Trimmer
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- We R Memory Keepers Bone Folder
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder