Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
I’m really excited to show you today’s video and card! Today we will be creating a super fun birthday card using the Ai Baby Critters Set (5400HL)! This is just such a cute and versatile set!
To set the scene for our little lion we will stencil some beautiful birch trees in the background. I will give you a few tips for adding some additional dimension and interest to these trees!
This card was inspired by the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge which is called “Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My”. We would love it if you joined us in this challenge! Feel free to use any of your critters, or maybe create something scary, or even a Wizard of Oz type scene….just have fun with this challenge!
If you love the little critters from this stamp set…you may want to check out my “Baby Critters Card” video!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please hit the like button and subscribe too! Also, don’t forget to hit the notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video!!!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Baby Critters Set (5400HL)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Birch Stencil (THS069)
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pads – Fog, Splash, Blue Hawaii, Lemon Drop
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Black .1mm
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Yellow, Orange, Deep Red, Lt Pink, Purple, Emerald Green, Turquoise Green, Cobalt Blue, Mustard, Oatmeal, Dk Oatmeal, Brown, Mid Brown, Lt Gray, Platinum Brown, Dk Gray
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- We R Memory Keepers Silicone Mat
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board