Hello and Welcome!!! In Today’s video we will be making another fun Lawn Fawn Pivot Pop-up Card using the Rawrsome Stamps and Die Sets. I just love these interactive cards…so much fun!!! If you want to check out another card like this one please go to the Lawn Fawn Birthday Cake Parade Card.
This card was inspired by the new Lawn Fawn Challenge #58 – Interactive as shown below.
Thank you so much for visiting today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Rawrsome Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Life is Good Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountain Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Sandy Beach Accents Dies
- Lawn Fawn Pivot Pop-up Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Kraft
- Lawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Narwhal
- Lawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lwn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers – Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, Abandoned Coral, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Vintage Photo, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Black Soot, Fired Brick
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Spun Sugar, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Gathered Twigs
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Stamp on it Glitter Mister or Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Glitter Duster
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Fan Brush
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- ATG700 Tape Dispenser
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Black
- Therm-o-web Gina K Foam Squares White
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White