Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be making this fun, interactive pop-up Birthday card using the Lawn Fawn Pivot Pop-up Dies. We will also be using the cute and adorable turtle stamp from the Lawn Fawn’s Get Well Before ‘n Afters Stamps and Die Sets. All of the coloring today will be done using the Tombow Dual Tip Markers and the backgrounds will be created using the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks. So let’s get started….
If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
Thank you so much for visiting and have a great day!!!
Also, check out this card any many others over at the Lawn Fawn “fun with food” blog challenge!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below:
- Lawn Fawn Pivot Pop-up Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Get Well Before ‘n Afters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Costume Party Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Beam Me Up Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Critter Concert Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tombow Dual Tip Markers – N00, 177, 133, 245, 603, 905, 946, 991, 725, 723, 451, 452, 992, 977
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- iCraft Purple Tape
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Fiskars Scissors Teresa Collins (Pink/White)
- We r Memory Keepers Trim /Score Board
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
This is just adorable!!
Aww I love the turtle’s carrying stuff! So cute
Thank you so much!!!
awwwww!!! how cute is this?! love the turtles!! and that sweet scene inside!! what a wonderful surprise!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! 🙂
Hi Samantha! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I had such fun playing along with this Lawn Fawn Challenge!